Terraphase Presenting at the 11th International Conference on Remediation of Chlorinated and Recalcitrant Compounds – April 8-12, 2018
Terraphase is proud to be presenting at the Eleventh International Conference on Remediation of Chlorinated and Recalcitrant Compounds, which will be held April 8-12, 2018, in Palm Springs, California.
The five-day Battelle Chlorinated Conference is one of the largest and most comprehensive meetings on the application of innovative technologies and approaches for characterization, monitoring, and management of chlorinated and complex sites. Attendees include environmental professionals from academia, state and federal government agencies, consulting firms, research organizations, and industries from around the world. The conference offers extensive technical tracks, educational opportunities, exhibits and hands-on demonstrations from leading industry professionals.
Terraphase will be making several presentations during the conference in various session tracks, including:
- Challenges of Managing a Low Concentration 1,2,3-Trichloropropane Site in California – Darren Croteau, Alexandra Gulli, and Chris Voci (Monday evening Poster-A4 Other Emerging Contaminants)
- Digital Documentation and Evaluation of CPS Distribution in Soil Cores Following Injection for Hexavalent Chromium Fixation – Christopher Alger, Nicole Gregory, Ethan Levy, and Jonathan Marshak (Monday evening Poster-D4 Advances in Monitoring Injection Effectiveness)
- Returning Former NFD Point Molate to Beneficial Reuse: The Challenging Cleanup of a Fuel- and Metal-Impacted Sump Pond – William Carson, Tomer Schetrit, Jeff Raines, and Peter Zawislanski (Wednesday evening Poster-D7 Reusing and Revitalizing Contaminated Sites)
- Site Characterization and Remedial Design for Surface Impoundments Containing Technologically-Enhanced, Naturally-Occurring Radioactive Material (TENORM) – Jeff Wallace, Peter Zawislanski, Chris Jones, and T. Ikenberry (Thursday Platform-E10 Radiological Issues)
- Approaches to Evaluate Ecological Risk from Polar Petroleum Degradation Metabolites in Groundwater at Mature Petroleum Sites – Peter Zawislanski, Arnab Chakrabarti, and William Carson (Wednesday evening Poster-F6 TPH Risk Assessment and Metabolites)
- An Empirical Ecological Risk Assessment at a Mature Bay Margin Petroleum Site Focused on Polar Degradation Metabolites – Arnab Chakrabarti, Peter Zawislanski, William Carson, and J. Cotsifas (Thursday Platform-F6 TPH Risk Assessment and Metabolites)
- Post-Bioremediation Bulk Vinyl Chloride Attenuation Rate Estimation in an Overburden Groundwater Aquifer in Kansas – Chris Voci and Alexandra Gulli (Wednesday evening Poster-I4 Compound-Specific Isotope Analysis)
Please let us know if you, or others from your firm, are attending the conference this year! If you would like to know more about Terraphase’s remedial investigation and remediation practice, please contact Peter Zawislanski at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 645-1858.
More information about the Eleventh International Conference on Remediation of Chlorinated and Recalcitrant Compounds can be found here.