Consistent with the our core value of Community, Terraphase knows that diverse and inclusive teams and organizations consistently outperform their counterparts in measurable business metrics. Our support of the communities we live and work in enables us to better provide exceptional services to our clients. Terraphase is committed to continued support of diverse suppliers, including businesses owned by minorities, women, service-disabled veterans, LGBT persons, persons with disabilities, Small Business Administration Section 8a companies, and small businesses.
Terraphase’s Supplier Diversity Program focuses on the following objectives:
- Raise awareness through company announcements, management messaging, and project management tools
- Set numeric diverse supplier goals
- Track diversity spending using project management/accounting tools
- Support and mentor diverse suppliers in development of skills, services, and certifications
- Engage with diverse suppliers via industry events and networking tools
For more information on our Supplier Diversity Program, or if you are a diverse supplier interested in supporting our team, please contact us.