Licensed Site Remediation Professional Service
Terraphase provides Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) services to our New Jersey clients who are engaged in contaminated site investigation and remediation under the Site Remediation Reform Act (SRRA). The New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) transferred environmental site management from NJDEP Case Managers to LSRPs with the enactment of SRRA in 2009. LSRPs have the authority to review and approve the preparation of reports and work plans, oversee and direct the execution of remedial work, and apply professional judgment based on experience and knowledge of NJDEP regulations to efficiently move projects to regulatory closure.
Terraphase LSRPS are responsible for:
- Protecting public health and safety and the environment;
- Oversight of the remediation process under SRRA authority;
- Evaluations of site environmental conditions through the review of historical records and available documentation;
- Review of NJDEP-prescribed work plans and reports, ensuring compliance with appropriate regulations;
- Issuance of the closure document, i.e., the Response Action Outcome, as applicable; and
- Upholding ethical standards within one’s practice.
The local Terraphase project team brings decades of experience working on sites in New Jersey, guiding property owners and responsible parties including municipalities and counties through the Site Remediation Program. We are experienced in performing preliminary assessments, site investigations, remedial investigations, and remedial actions, and in preparing remedial phase reports and wwork plans Terraphase’s LSRPs are closure-path oriented and have a track record of bringing legacy New Jersey sites to closure.